The first part of the workout is super-fast and super-intense – make sure to keep your chest up on the squats!
For the second part of today’s session, it’s quality over quantity during each set. You can find Hollow Rock tutorials here
The workout will flow as follows:
30 SQUATS, 30 PRESS UPS, 20 SQUATS, 20 PRESS UPS, 10 SQUATS…
EXTRA CORE WORK
100 x Hollow Rocks in as few sets as possible.
- Stand with feet a little wider than hip width, toes facing front.
- Drive your hips back—bending at the knees and ankles and pressing your knees slightly open—as you…
- Sit into a squat position while still keeping your heels and toes on the ground, chest up and shoulders back.
- Strive to eventually reach parallel, meaning knees are bent to a 90-degree angle.
- Press into your heels and straighten legs to return to a standing upright position.
- Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
- Get down on all fours, straighten your arms and legs.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart with arms straight and so your shoulders, elbows and wrists line up.
- Your fingers should be slightly splayed and pointing forward, with your hands forming right angles with your forearms.
- Start bending your elbows to lower your chest towards the ground.
- Your hips should remain in line with your shoulders for the entirety of the set
- Pause, then push yourself back up.