Keep your chest upright as much as you can during the lunges and keep your core super tight on the press ups.
If you feel your press up form is being compromised due to the workload, go to kneeling press ups.
40 JUMPING LUNGES
20 PRESS UPS
X 4 ROUNDS
- Starting standing with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump your left leg forward and your right leg back into a lunge, with both knees at 90 degrees.
- Jump up and switch your legs in midair so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front.
- Continue jumping back and forth, pausing as little as possible.
- Get down on all fours, straighten your arms and legs.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart with arms straight and so your shoulders, elbows and wrists line up.
- Your fingers should be slightly splayed and pointing forward, with your hands forming right angles with your forearms.
- Start bending your elbows to lower your chest towards the ground.
- Your hips should remain in line with your shoulders for the entirety of the set
- Pause, then push yourself back up.