Keep on moving is the aim of the game in this one.
Try to keep a steady pace throughout with little rest.
20 TRICEP DIPS (on a chair/bench)
15 SIT UPS
X 7 rounds
- Sit on a chair with your hands either next to your hips or slightly under the hips.
- Lift up onto your hands and bring your hips forward.
- Bend your elbows and lower your hips down, keeping shoulders down and hips close to the chair.
- Push back up but don’t lock your elbows and repeat.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders or place them behind your ears, without pulling on your neck.
- Curl your upper body all the way up toward your knees. Exhale as you lift.
- Start from a standing position
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Quickly kick both feet out behind you so you are in a pushup position, and then do one pushup.
- Bring your legs forward to go into a squatting position again, and jump up