It’s all about the core today.
Ensure that you stay tight.
When you start to feel fatigued, your hips will start to rise (putting your body into a V-shape).
When this happens, tighten back up and get that body straight!
Accumulate a 5-minute PLANK
Every time you break:
Perform 10 BURPEES
- Get into pushup position on the floor.
- Bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms.
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending.
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor.
- Start from a standing position
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Quickly kick both feet out behind you so you are in a pushup position, and then do one pushup.
- Bring your legs forward to go into a squatting position again, and jump up