The descending ladder keeps things intense and fast – which makes it perfect for at home
WORKOUT FOR TIME
The workout will flow as follows:
10 Push Ups, 10 Jumping Squats. 9 Push Ups, 9 Jumping Squats. And so on.
- Get down on all fours, straighten your arms and legs.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart with arms straight and so your shoulders, elbows and wrists line up.
- Your fingers should be slightly splayed and pointing forward, with your hands forming right angles with your forearms.
- Start bending your elbows to lower your chest towards the ground.
- Your hips should remain in line with your shoulders for the entirety of the set
- Pause, then push yourself back up.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.