Another mover as we like to call them here at inov-8.
Moving constantly with very little rest is the aim of the game.
In 12 mins, complete as many rounds as possible of:
15 AIR SQUATS
15 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
15 JUMPING JACKS
15 HIGH KNEES
- Keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.
- When squatting, your hips will move down and back.
- Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
- In air squats, your hips will descend lower than your knees
- Get into plank position, making sure to distribute your weight evenly between your hands and your toes.
- Check your form—your hands should be about shoulder-width apart, back flat, abs engaged, and head in alignment.
- Pull your right knee into your chest as far as you can.
- Then switch, pulling that knee out and bringing the other knee in.
- Stand upright with your legs together, arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees slightly, and jump into the air.
- As you jump, spread your legs to be about shoulder-width apart. Stretch your arms out and over your head.
- Jump back to starting position.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Lift up your left knee to your chest.
- Switch to lift your right knee to your chest. Continue the movement, alternating legs and moving at a sprinting or running pace.