Increase the pace each round. Try to go all out when you have only 9 of each movement left.
Make sure to warm up and stretch out your hips and back before beginning. Just because you’re training at home, doesn’t mean you can skip the important steps.
This workout will be fast and intense, so also try to get your heart rate high before starting, do some jumping jacks or jumping squats or even a short run.
WORKOUT FOR TIME
For Time: 21-15-9
The workout will flow as follows:
21 Burpees, 21 Mountain Climbers, 21 Sit ups, 15 Burpees…
- Start from a standing position
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Quickly kick both feet out behind you so you are in a pushup position, and then do one pushup.
- Bring your legs forward to go into a squatting position again, and jump up
- Get into plank position, making sure to distribute your weight evenly between your hands and your toes.
- Check your form—your hands should be about shoulder-width apart, back flat, abs engaged, and head in alignment.
- Pull your right knee into your chest as far as you can.
- Then switch, pulling that knee out and bringing the other knee in.
- Keeping your hips down, run your knees in and out as far and as fast as you can.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders or place them behind your ears, without pulling on your neck.
- Curl your upper body all the way up toward your knees. Exhale as you lift.
- Slowly, lower yourself down, returning to your starting point. Inhale as you lower.
Alternate inhaling and exhaling with each leg change.