This is all leg work with very little rest. So, ensure you keep driving your knees out, keep your chest up tall and hit depth in all of your squats.
Shake out your legs on the minute rest, ready to go again
10 JUMPING SQUATS
15 JUMPING LUNGES
10 AIR SQUATS
15 ALTERNATING LUNGES
Rest for 1 minute
X 7 ROUNDS
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
- Starting standing with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump your left leg forward and your right leg back into a lunge, with both knees at 90 degrees.
- Jump up and switch your legs in midair so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front.
- Continue jumping back and forth, pausing as little as possible.
- Keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.
- When squatting, your hips will move down and back.
- Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
- In air squats, your hips will descend lower than your knees
- Start by standing up tall.
- Step forward with one foot until your leg reaches a 90-degree angle. Your rear knee should remain parallel to the ground and your front knee shouldn’t go beyond your toes.
- Lift your front lunging leg to return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg. Switch off between legs until you’ve completed the reps.