On each minute, ensure you have at least 15 seconds of resting time before you have to start your next minute of work.
If the rep scheme does not allow for this much rest, reduce your reps.
Min 1 – 10-15 DOWN UPS
Min 2 – 10-15 SIT UPS
Min 3 – 10-15 TRICEP DIPS OFF A BENCH/CHAIR
Min 4 – REST
X 5 ROUNDS
- Like a burpee starting from the bottom – press your upper body back up away from the floor, by pushing down with your hands.
- As this happens, jump your legs in underneath you, landing with your feet at shoulder width.
- Transfer your bodyweight back into your legs and stand up as if you are doing the upward part of a squat.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders or place them behind your ears, without pulling on your neck.
- Curl your upper body all the way up toward your knees. Exhale as you lift.
- Slowly, lower yourself down, returning to your starting point. Inhale as you lower.
- Sit on a chair with your hands either next to your hips or slightly under the hips.
- Lift up onto your hands and bring your hips forward.
- Bend your elbows and lower your hips down, keeping shoulders down and hips close to the chair.
- Push back up but don’t lock your elbows and repeat.