The first half of this workout is very leg heavy, so pace the first few rounds until you have time to rest your legs a little on the burpees.
WORKOUT FOR TIME
20 DOWN TO 1 – JUMPING SQUATS
1 UP TO 20 – BURPEES
The workout will flow as follows:
20 Jumping squats, 1 burpee, 19 jumping squats, 2 burpees, 18 jumping squats, 3 burpees…
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
- Start from a standing position
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Quickly kick both feet out behind you so you are in a pushup position, and then do one pushup.
- Bring your legs forward to go into a squatting position again, and jump up